Wednesday, June 9, 2010



We just completed a romantic, heavenly, peaceful, imaginative, inspiring, challenging, super duper duper creative, thankful wedding. I know, every wedding planner's dream, right? The Silver Oak Winery team, and my own team, were perfection. Again, back to my promise to educate. I'll share two treasured secrets, two of my own little tidbits that I really shouldn't keep in my back pocket. Because, I love these two service providers and if I love them, I want the best for them. Wanting the best for them means more bookings....

#1: Great calligraphy chalk board writing by Trish Pudewell. Wow.... is she awesome.
#2: the absolute BEST homemade ice cream sundae bars (and all organic and local to San Fran) by Three Twins. You can find them at Oxbow market in Napa.

Happy almost weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment